Advertisement

24 I Am Heterosexual - Subliminal Training

24 I Am Heterosexual - Subliminal Training This video is designed to help someone reinforce, and be comfortable with their Sexual Orientation as a Heterosexual Man or Woman.

For best effect it should be listened to using headphones. Like all subliminal training videos it should be used once a day for a period of time so the suggestions have time to build a consistent pattern in the subconscious mind.

I have done everything I can to make this video a pleasing and helpful experience. The visual patterns are designed to be interesting, colorful, and to help the process of Subliminal Training.

However I make no definitive claims and you must use it at your own risk. Because watching this is hypnotic please do no do so in any situation where your safety may be affected.

I do hope that it will help you and wish you good use of it.

Thanks
Mistair

Subliminal Training,Subliminal Hypnosis,Heterosexual,Sexual Orientation,Heterosexual Person,

Post a Comment

0 Comments