Advertisement

So I Made Loyal A 1v1 Map

So I Made Loyal A 1v1 Map In this map tried my best to make the map clean and look good without using too much memory, the memory should be low enough so that you shouldn't get much lag on the map or none at all. I added some features in the map that Loyal adds in his maps such as weapon rarity switcher, glows and outlines and a max height teleporter.

After watching almost all of Loyal's videos, I've noticed that he hasn't made a map specifically for him and I have checked over YouTube and haven't found any map made specifically for him, so I decided that if he wont make a map for himself or no one else would, I figured that I would make him a map. I haven't tried to DM him or contact him in any way about this map, but it would be amazing if he himself can check this map out and tells me what he thinks about it.

fortnite,fortnitecreative,fortnite creative,fortnitecreativemode,fortnite creative mode,fortnitebattleroyal,fortnite battle royal,forntniteseason3,fortnite season 3,fortniteseasonthree,fortnite season three,fortnite creative maps,fortnitecreativemaps,cleanest1v1map,cleanest 1v1 map,loyal,Loyal,Loyalyt,loyalyt,loyal1v1map,Loyal1v1map,loyal 1v1 map,Loyal 1v1 map,fortnite 1v1 map,1v1 map,1v1map,fortnite1v1map,fortnitecreative1v1map,fortnitecreativecode,

Post a Comment

0 Comments