Advertisement

Shimla Trip Story | Shimla Tour Video in Hindi | Shimla Tourist Places | Shimla Tour Vlog

Shimla Trip Story | Shimla Tour Video in Hindi | Shimla Tourist Places | Shimla Tour Vlog To know about Shimla tourist places with tour plan & budget follow this link-


In this video I have covered all important shimla tourist places in my shimla trip. Shimla is very popular tourist destination. Every year lots of tourists come to shimla enjoy the shimla tourist spots. Second time I was in shimla and I was very excited to see all tourist places of shimla.

Is video me maine shimla ki sbhi popular tourist places cover ki hai. Shimla popular tourist place hai aur har saal laakho tourist shimla ke tourist places ghumne aate hai. Shimla me mai pehli bar aaya tha aur mai shimla ki sabhi tourist places to dekhne ke lie bahut excited tha.

#shimla #shimlatrip #shimla2020

Follow me on

Instagram-

FB-

shimla tourist places,things to do in shimla,shimla tour video in hindi,places to visit in shimla,delhi to shimla,shimla himachal pradesh,shimla trip,shimla snow places,shimla snowfall,kufri shimla,narkanda shimla,the ridge shimla,governer house shimla,jakhoo temple shimla,shimla story,shimla hill station,shimla distance between,shimla vlog,shimla shubham gupta,shimla vlog in hindi,how to travel shimla,shimla to manali,shimla tour guide,shimla tour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments