Advertisement

RESPONSES in DUTCH you can use in DAILY SITUATIONS to sound like a REAL Dutchie!

RESPONSES in DUTCH you can use in DAILY SITUATIONS to sound like a REAL Dutchie! ✏️You can find the whole list + a lot of extra responses, examples, and EXERCISES on my Patreon page, here:

-----

🎥In this class, I am teaching you 25 very important and frequently used responses that we use in daily situations. Examples are: "wat leuk", "wat mooi", "wat gezellig", "wat vervelend", "sterkte" etc.
So do you want to speak like a Dutchie, using the correct responses in daily situations? Then you really have to watch this video!

In deze les leer ik jullie 25 heel belangrijke en veel gebruikte reacties die we in het dagelijks leven gebruiken. Voorbeelden zijn: "wat leuk", "wat mooi", "wat gezellig", "wat vervelend", "sterkte" etc.
Als je dus als een echte Dutchie wilt klinken en de correcte reacties in dagelijkse situaties wilt gebruiken, dan moet je deze video kijken!

-----

🤗Hi Dutchies to be! Welcome to my channel and great that you're interested in my videos! My name is Kim Jautze and I have been a Dutch teacher since January 2017. I've studied Dutch linguistics and literature and did a PhD in computational Dutch linguistics.

🇳🇱Being a Dutch language teacher (NT2/Dutch as a second language) has taught me that learning Dutch can often be extremely difficult! And that you cannot learn everything from books, but that short visual explanations can be more helpful. That's why I make these videos. I've chosen to make 90% of my videos in Dutch, because I think it's important that you, as students, hear the language that you aim to learn! I do always provide Dutch and English subtitles, so the videos are accessible to (almost) everyone. If you want to contribute with subtitles in YOUR language, please feel free to do so!

💻I started my online language school "Dutchies to be - learn Dutch with Kim" in August 2019, so here you can learn Dutch online. Whether it is to learn Dutch for fun, to fit into the Dutch culture or to prepare for your NT2 inburgering examen A2 or for your NT2- examen, I hope I can teach and help you here on my YouTube channel.

⏩If you like my videos and think others can benefit from them, then please share them! Sharing is caring!!!

💖 In case you want to support me so I can continue making these videos, please visit my Patreon website here:

Thank you al lot!😍

-------

#learndutchforbeginners #learndutchphrases #learndutchwords

learn dutch,dutch language lessons for beginners,learn dutch online,learn dutch for beginners,learn dutch language online,learn dutch language free,learn dutch with kim,Kim Jautze,learn dutch conversation,dutch language,nederlandse grammatica,grammatica nt2,dutch course,learning dutch,dutchies to be,learndutchwords,learn dutch sentences,learn dutch phrases,colloquial dutch,responses in dutch,daily conversations dutch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments