Advertisement

HOW TO DRESS LIKE A FRENCH WOMAN | Parisian Style 2020

HOW TO DRESS LIKE A FRENCH WOMAN | Parisian Style 2020 Today I'm sharing how to dress like a French woman, Parisian style. I've long admired French girl style, that effortless chic that's seemingly ingrained. So this video is all my style tips I've learnt from my time in France & the fashion industry as a whole. Thank you so much for watching, Jess x

Subscribe: | 🔔Make sure to enable ALL push notifications!🔔
Instagram:
Watch my Fashion A to Z next |

WHAT I'M WEARING
Cardigan by Sezane
Jeans
Necklace
I've gone back to my favourite dewy glow foundation
My lipstick, I have shade 999

LADYLIKE BAGS
My Polene Paris handbag (gifted)
I love this one too
Yuzefi Dolores Tote
Affordable high street options

A lovely version, I like the simplicity

BLAZER
Mine is from The Kooples but sadly sold out. However they do have some great alternatives
Others I would recommend:
White version
Pinstriped
Blush pink
Black

Similar pointed toe flats to mine
My loafers
My clutch bag (gifted)

PARISIAN STYLE LITTLE BLACK DRESS
Similar dresses I would recommend...
Sleeveless option to mine:
Or a mini version I love
Love the relaxed feel of this one
Selling out fast but this 100% cotton one for £24.99 is lovely
Bardot shape

CLASSIC BRETON TOP
Super affordable version
Designer option but in the sale
High street
Just spotted this in the sale
And this breton style top, just a hint which I thought was nice:)

CHANEL STYLE BALLET FLATS
Go for the originals
I really love this pointed toe twist on the style:
Slingback version

FIND THE PERFECT TEE
My camel tone version
Organic sustainable version
My white t-shirt

MY FAVOURITE DENIM
A subscriber reminded me of these the other day:)
I've been wearing these a lot recently
I have this skinny pair
I have the older version of these a size up to make them Boyfriend jeans
My flare jeans

FRENCH STYLE SANDALS
Mine I've been wearing throughout the video
I also have these in tan leather
And these in gold

SUNGLASSES
My designer version alternative from their new collection. Love how statement these are!
Chic for less

CRISP WHITE SHIRT
A lovely cotton poplin version I just found in the sale
Oversized version
Linen

OUTERWEAR
A beautiful wool coat
Trench coat- this one is currently at 50% off
Biker Jacket

SKINCARE
I use this in the day
And this at night

Watch more Fashion and style edit
Haul and Try ons | Series next:
Fashion trends 2020 | Series next:

A little about Fashion and Style Edit
I launched fashion and style edit just over a year ago and it's been one amazing adventure ever since. I hoped to put all my years working in the fashion industry to good use. How to style outfits and advice and fashion tips on how to get the most out of your own wardrobe. I love discovering new brands, designers and high street fashion, but I always veer towards the more sustainable fashion and ethical brands. I try to buy well, I want my and your clothes to last as long as possible.
I love effortless, timeless style and share how I create that along the way. x

#french #parisian #style

how to dress like a french woman,parisian style,how to dress,french women,how to dress parisian,how to dress 2020,style 2020,style,fashion,fashion and style edit,french style,parisian woman,fashion over 40,Fashion and Style Edit,fashion trends 2020,how to style,style tips,classy,elegant,chic,french style tips,french woman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments