Advertisement

You wouldn't visit these places

You wouldn't visit these places We're all stuck in lockdown, so I decided to release daily videos showing you what I'm doing to keep myself entertained during lockdown.

In this episode, I use Google maps to show you what some of the places that you told me that you wouldn't visit, actually look like.

I posted on Instagram asking my followers to tell me some of the places that they wouldn't visit in the world, and some of the obvious ones popped up, like Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Somalia and so on.

However, I think all of these places have really nice parts, and would be amazing to see - so I decided to show you in this video!

In the video I take a short trip around North Korea including Pyongyang and other parts near the Chinese border. On the Chinese side, I look into Dandong, which borders North Korea. I also looked into other parts of China, which I'd like to visit at some point.

North Korea is one of the most secretive countries in the world, alongside Turkmenistan, but I'd like to visit both North Korea and Turkmenistan at some point.

Also in this travel around the world via Google maps video, I jumped into some volcanos in Costa Rica, checked out Crimea and what the coast had to offer and looked into Bir Tawil, one of the only parts of the world that no country claims to own. This is a small piece of desert between Egypt and Sudan.

One of the most obvious places that people stated they wouldn't visit was Iraq. I've shown in a previous video that Baghdad is actually pretty nice in some parts, but I understand the reservations people have about this country. However, there's a part in the north of Iraq, which is actually seen as Kurdistan by the people who live there, the Kurds. Erbil is the capital of Kurdistan, which technically isn't a country, but the people who live there, certainly want it to be.

I can't leave the description without stating that Syria is a warzone and is very dangerous, but people still live there and live as normal life as possible. I would still visit Syria, but I would be very cautious of where I was, because there are still some extremely serious issues in that country right now.

I can't visit any of these countries right now because of the lockdown, but I tend to spend a long time looking into places on Google maps to give myself some ideas of places I want to visit in the future, both for myself, and to make videos for you guys to enjoy.

North Korea would be one of the places that I'm most interesting in visiting, as it's so closed, so bizarre and some people seem to think it's dangerous? I'll decide for myself when I get there.

Let me know in the comments if you wouldn't visit any of these places, and why you wouldn't.

SUBSCRIBE:
My Instagram:
My Twitter:
My Facebook page:

- If you use my link to sign up for Airbnb, you will get £25 off your home booking. And you will also get £9 to use toward an experience worth £36 or more.

- Need car hire? Use this link and I get a small amount of money just for you searching:

- Use Booking.com? If you book through my link, I get some cash, feel free:

For some reason you may want to join my Patreon, so here's the link:

Follow my travel vlog and join me on my travels around the world, giving you my view, my tips, a bit of the knowledge I've learnt and anything else that I spot on the way. If you've taken the time to watch my videos, and/or have subscribed to my channel, thank you. I really appreciate every single one of you.

travel around the world,travel from home,north korea,iraq,kurdistan,costa rica,crimea,visit crimea,visit north korea,visit iraq,visit kurdistan,google maps china,china,visit china,dandong,pyongyang,visit pyongyang,you wouldn't visit these places,is north korea safe,is iraq safe,is crimea safe,is erbil safe,is aleppo safe,is syria safe,syria,syria travel,google maps fun,daily vlog,mulvey,syria travel guide,north korea google earth,forbidden places,

Post a Comment

0 Comments