Advertisement

Wow, I actually have friends here! || BrelynnBarbie #GradVlog

Wow, I actually have friends here! || BrelynnBarbie #GradVlog Wow, I actually have friends here! || BrelynnBarbie #GradVlog
♡ Read Me For Info ♡
Subscribe Here:

SHOP Beauty and Brains Apparel here:

Follow Me :)
INSTAGRAM: @BrelynnBarbie
MY YOUTUBE INSTAGRAM: @BeautyandBrains_5
TWITTER: @BrelynnBarbie
FACEBOOK: @BrelynnBarbie
BEAUTY AND BRAINS IG: @BeautyandBrains
#BrelynnBarbie

Download Poshmark for FREE to shop my closet:
My closet name is @Brelynn1Hunt

FAQ:
-I am a first year Masters student at NC State University, receiving my MR in Physiology. #GradBae
-I graduated from Spelman College with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology on the Pre-Medicine track.
-My freshman year videos were filmed with an iPhone 6.
-My sophomore year videos were filmed with a Sony SLT-A33.
-Some of my junior year videos were filmed with the Canon Powershot G5X, or one of the listed above.
-I now film ALL of my videos with a Canon Powershot G7X
-I edit all of my videos with Filmora Wondershare Video Editor Pro
-I call my subscribers "Double Majors" because they "major" in both Beauty and Brains!
#BeautyandBrains #BeautyandBrains5


Who really reads my description box?
If so, comment: 360!

SUBSCRIBE and turn on your POST NOTIFICATIONS (the bell next to the subscribe button) then comment below "Post Notification Gang!" with your @ name and I will shout you out in a future video!

Follow @BeautyandBrains_5 to stay up to date on my new uploads, and to interact with me for Q&As, polls and more!

Remember to live everyday to the fullest because you only live once.
Thank you so much for watching!
Mwahhhhhhh!
-Brelynn


For business and sponsorship opportunities please contact
my BUSINESS EMAIL – BrelynnHunt@yahoo.com

beauty and brains apparel,beautyandbrainsapparel.com,grad school,grad school vlog,college vlog 2019,college vlog,college vlogger,Brelynn Barbie,Beautyandbrains5,beauty and brains 5,black women vlogger,gradschool,graduate school,grad school advice,should i get a master's,do i need a master's,master's degree advice,master's,postgraduate,master's degree,nc state,nc state university,friends,how to make friends,how to make friends as an adult,

Post a Comment

0 Comments