Advertisement

You Can Enable 120Hz Refresh Rate on Your Galaxy Note 10 Plus or S10, But Does It Work?

You Can Enable 120Hz Refresh Rate on Your Galaxy Note 10 Plus or S10, But Does It Work? I received a tip from one of my viewers stating that he was able to enable 120Hz refresh rate on Galaxy Note 10 and S10 series. So, I put his instructions to test and let's see what happens.

Try it yourself and let me know below.

--------------- FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA -----------------

Follow me on twitter :

Follow me on Instagram:

Follow me on facebook:

My Website:



Companies can send product to the following address:



Attn: SAKITECH

135 S Springfield Rd. Unit #681

Clifton Heights, PA 19018

galaxy note 10,galaxy s10,note 10 plus,s10 plus,120Hz Refresh Rate,refresh rate,display,tips,tricks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments