Advertisement

Trying to FIX: Nintendo Switch Lite BACKLIGHT FAULT (Black Screen)

Trying to FIX: Nintendo Switch Lite BACKLIGHT FAULT (Black Screen) Hi, in this video I attempt to repair a Nintendo Switch Lite with no backlight. The Switch Lite is working but has a black screen so you can't see what is being displayed. I purchased 2 Switch Lites from eBay for £199. This is the 2nd video where I am working on the grey one.
Remember that this is just for entertainment and I am not an expert in these repairs. The processes in the video may not be the best way, the correct way or the safest way to fix these things.
I do love fault finding and trying to fix broken things so I hope that comes across in this 'Trying to FIX' series.
Many thanks, Vince.

Nintendo Switch Lite no backlight,nintendo switch lite black screen,switch lite faulty screen,nintendo switch lite no display,trying to fix a nintendo switch lite with no display,blod nintendo switch lite,faulty nintendo switch lite,

Post a Comment

0 Comments