Advertisement

Top 7 Things To Consider When Choosing A Domicile State & The Mistake That Could Cost You Thousands

Top 7 Things To Consider When Choosing A Domicile State & The Mistake That Could Cost You Thousands One of the most important things to get right when you become a nomad is choosing your domicile state. In this video I share the top 7 things you should consider when making the decision of which state should be your domicile state. Then I finish the video with the single biggest mistake nomads make in connection with choosing a domicile state that could cost you thousands of dollars.

Become a Wanderlust Estate Patron! Get early access to videos and more.


If you would like to help me out or enjoy my content here enough to send me a tip, please see my PayPal link below. Anything is greatly appreciated.


Go Check Out The New Wanderlust Estate Website!


If you are on Facebook please take the time to like the Wanderlust Estate fan page via the link below. You will see more up to date content there.


If you are on twitter please make sure you follow me! See the link below.


If you want to see photos of where I am at in almost real time please follow me on Instagram via the link below.

top 5 best,top 5,top 10,domicile states,state residency,statutory residence,van life,rv living,digital nomad,nomad,van living,living in a van,full time van life,rv life,full time rv living,emon and bec,trent and,trent and allie,nomadic fanatic,adventurevanman,max and lee van life,van life vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments