Advertisement

The usual friday night

The usual friday night I am on a mission

Listening to Caramelldansen for 24 hours

It is currently 5 am

Going like 7 hours strong right now since is starte d at 9, not counting the time discord kicked me out and fucking crashed and died so I had to do it offline

Anyway

I did this all in one night

I impulsively made this the moment I saw


I think this is the first animation/video my story Dark Winter is in

What an introduction

I've had this story for nearly 3 years and have never once posted an animation for it

This is Roman and Everett, some people may have seen them before on my community posts like 15 million years ago

This video just radiates

It's MY MENTAL BREAKDOWN I GET TO CHOOSE THE MUSIC

And I felt that

Discord!


night

Post a Comment

0 Comments