Advertisement

Shooting on the way to pick up a passenger (Uber | Lyft | Rideshare Stories).

Shooting on the way to pick up a passenger (Uber | Lyft | Rideshare Stories). Get a dashcam! I use this camera in my vehicles.

Subscribe for updates and a thumbs up please!


Today wasn’t a great day for me during this covid19 outbreak.
On my way to pick up a passenger at an apartment complex in Winston-Salem, NC to take to the store for groceries. The young men you see running all had a firearm on there person. They should not have had them. I saw one shooting about a whole mag (15 rounds) into the air in the general direction we are looking. No one was injured from what I gathered. If you know or recognize any of these people, please contact ABoles@wspd.org


This is an example of why every driver should have a dash cam and not an app recording from your phone. It's also why every able body and legally allowed adult should have a firearm to protect themselves from evil doers. Things can happen very fast.


I have been doing transportation services for a total of 10 years and 5 doing rideshare. I have been assaulted 2 times. I have had to clean up vomit, blood, and severed body parts from my vehicles. I do this everyday. I've stopped human trafficking. Ive turned down mule runs. I try to do the honest and moral thing. I am a professional. I am also a veteran and I try to do my best. Most passengers don't tip. The ones that do, thank you.

If you want to use this video, please contact support@tesselate.us

I use this camera in my vehicles.
Donations are accepted via Venmo: Dedpool1 Cashapp $tesselate



#rideshare #shooting #violence #bordem #safety #glock #sigsauer #smithandwesson #veteran #driver #usarmy #training #situationalawareness

freedom,shootinding-winstin-salem,winston-salem,winston-salem police,winston-salem police department,gun fight,basketball trick shots nigahiga,winston-salem journal,winston-salem news,winston salem police audit,winston salem police chase,winston salem nc police,gun fight song,uber,lyft,taxi,crazy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments