Advertisement

Pelé LIED about his 1000th goal | Oh My Goal

Pelé LIED about his 1000th goal | Oh My Goal Edson Arantes do Nascimiento, AKA Pelé, is the Brazilian football legend better known for scoring over 1,000 career goals, a Guiness World Record. But Pelé's amazing feat is shrouded in mystery. Did Pelé REALLY score over 1000 goals? We’ll put the legend under the microscope in Oh My Goal’s newest investigation.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

Pelé,Football Legend,Football,Oh My Goal,Soccer Stories,Brazilian Football,New York Cosmos,Santos FC,Leo Messi,Argentina,Cristiano Ronaldo,Sport Journalism,Sports Media,

Post a Comment

0 Comments