Advertisement

I Built A Tiny Minecraft School FOR MY KIDS!

I Built A Tiny Minecraft School FOR MY KIDS! I got to become the Minecraft Teacher in Minecraft School! ...I have no idea how to run this class, at least nothing bad can happen!

💜 Become a super awesome YouTube Member!
💜 Come at a look at my merch! 💜


► Instagram:

#Minecraft #Aphmau

Minecraft but you are in school,minecraft but,minecraft but challenges,minecraft but aphmau,minecraft,minecraft aphmau,aphmau,minecraft school,minecraft school roleplay,minecraft roleplay aphmau,minecraft monster school,aphmau teaches school,aphmau roleplay,minecraft but you are in school aphmau,minecraft school but everything goes wrong,minecraft school but the kids cause chaos,minecraft no swears,minecraft challenges,minecraft mods,minecraft funny moments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments