Advertisement

How to Gacha Face Front and Back Tutorial | Face Forward and Backward Guide | Easy Steps

How to Gacha Face Front and Back Tutorial | Face Forward and Backward Guide | Easy Steps Hi Waders!

As requested by some of you, here is the tutorial how I make the front or back facing gacha using Ibis Paint X. Hope this help :')

This is the easiest and laziest way how I make a front and back facing gacha. When I say laziest, I mean less editing and work on your part. You don't have to trace or draw the character, we will still be using the original parts of the gacha with minor editing.

Enjoying my content? Don't forget to subscribe :')


How I edit & animate my gachas


How I make my thumbnails


How to face front and back gachas


Improve your Gachannel in 3 ways


Gacha eyes and hair animation


Rainbow hair and shadow perspective


Easy hair coloring guide


Support my channel by hitting the like button and sharing this video with your friends!

Message me on Facebook:


My Discord
Wade16 #9588

For any copyright issues or question email me at:
jwadecerillo16@gmail.com

Music:

Verse One Music


Tags: #GachaWade #Gacha #Tutorial

How to Gacha Face Front and Back Tutorial | Face Forward and Backward Guide | Easy Steps

Stay tuned for more videos! :')

Gacha Wade,GachaWade,Gacha,Wade,Life,Club,GachaClub,GachaLife,GLMM,GLMV,GCMM,GCMV,Minimovie,Mini,Movie,Music,Video,Channel,Story,Animation,Stories,Meme,Best,Top,Latest,New,Musical,Anime,Edit,Edits,Most,Guide,Tutorial,How to,Easy,Steps,Front facing,Back,Forward,Backward,Face,Facing,Front,Kinemaster,Ibis Paint X,Ibis paint,

Post a Comment

0 Comments