Advertisement

How I Thrive in Difficult Times Like This

How I Thrive in Difficult Times Like This Being nimble and able to redirect my efforts on a moments notice, living as close to nature as possible and appreciating life, no matter how difficult, is how I practice self reliance and thrive in difficult times.
Thanks for watching! New videos every week.
Please subscribe.
My Self Reliance:
Shawn James Channel:

T-SHIRTS:

Watch the playlists by clicking on these links:

The Path to Self Reliance:

2019 Vlog:

Alaska Log Cabins and Wildlife:

Best of My Self Reliance:

To see what I’m up to during the rest of the week, please follow me on my other online channels;

Website:
Facebook –
Instagram –

My Tools, Clothing & Other Gear:



Cabelas:

My Mailing Address:
51 King William Street
P.O. Box 30017
Huntsville, ON
P1H 0B5

self reliance,my self reliance,log cabin,off grid,ontario,canada,bushcraft,survival,dog,golden retriever,cali,

Post a Comment

0 Comments