Advertisement

Getting to know me. An evolving plan; part 2

Getting to know me. An evolving plan; part 2 I'm not everyone's cup of tea. I'm ok with that. If you are too, let's talk! (and for now, let's get real, this is gonna be a one-sided thing till you jump in!)
***Trigger warning; my life 100% - Not to be sassy, not to be cheeky, not to be cute. I'm walking down the Roots of Autistic, Complex PTSD, DID, Multiple Physical/emotional/mental Trauma Resiliency Survivor. I oft DO NOT REALIZE my triggers OR needed warnings for others until they are pointed out to me. I AM trying to be more aware and cautious of this. Please do not view this as lack of care or consideration. My "normal" has just been DIFFERENT. Thank you for allowing me that kindness of understanding. I appreciate it and see it in return.

I can not be headlined ~ Autism ~ Complex PTSD ~ DID ~ Mental Health Tools ~ Life Experience ~ Kindness ~ Compassion ~ Boundaries ~ Advocacy ~ Disabilities ~ Hashimotos Auto-Immune Disease - Lipedema - Fibro ~ Deep Breaths ~ Cauda equina syndrome sympoms ~ Empathy ~ Safe Spaces ~ Sensitive ~ Kindred Connections ~ Awareness ~ Can't hurt me ~ I Love me ~ Healing ~ Wash your hands plz, 💜🦚🐲 ~ ;

plan;

Post a Comment

0 Comments