Advertisement

First-hand experience encountering CCP operatives. Who are their target? And what they do to them?

First-hand experience encountering CCP operatives. Who are their target? And what they do to them? Last video I talked generally about the ways the Chinese Communist Party turn people into their operative, this time I share with you some FIRST-HAND EXPERIENCE that I had, as the Vice-Chairperson of the most organized opposition political party in Hong Kong. I was one of their targets, but I guess they have given up. LOL

coronavirus,covid-19,Wuhan,China,World Health Organization,WHO,Taiwan,pandemic,epidemic,outbreak,damage,shift,blame,puppet,Chinese,ChinaLiedPeopleDied,Tedros,Director-General,racist,discrimination,groundless,rant,Communist,Party,Chinese Communist Party,CCP,Commie,spies,operatives,manipulation,agents,state,compromised,recruit,recruitment,KGB,CIA,MI6,CONVERT,TURN,DEFECT,spy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments