Advertisement

ERYN BOUGHT MY ZAFUL CLOTHES! CLOTHING HAUL

ERYN BOUGHT MY ZAFUL CLOTHES! CLOTHING HAUL Hey Larlees, todays video us a zaful clothing try on haul. Eryn bought all the clothing I try on from Zaful, we had some hits and misses, bnut most importantly we had a good time! lol Thanks for watching I love you guys so much! Stay safe and healthy! xo - Laura



#Larlarlee # Zaful #Eryn&Laura



Watch my Amazon Favorites!





Check out my brand: LAURALEELOSANGELES:

use code: LLLA20 for 20% off

or use this link:



PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

Zebra Skirt
Yellow floral dress
Red floral dress
Blue shorts and tank set
Black tank
Black jeans







*** D I S C O U N T - C O D E S ***



*COLOURPOP- use code: LAURALEE for 10% off!



( COLOURPOP FACES:

Ultimate brush roll:

Bare Necessities

Skin Kit

Sweet Talk

Concealer



* POSTMATES!

code LAURALEE will give $100 in delivery credit to your

NEW postmates account



* Morphe Brushes use code: LAURALEE for 10% off!



(brush faves)

M6 -

R39 -

M433-

R14

E4

R2 -

EYE BRUSH SET

Setting Spray



* Jouer cosmetics - code: LAURALEE for 15% off!





* OFRA Cosmetics use code LAURALEE for 20% off!!



Disclaimer: All opinions in today’s video are my own! I will always state when a video is sponsored and I’ve partnered with a brand. I do earn a small commission when my code and links are used. Thank you guys!





SOCIAL MEDIA:

INSTAGRAM: Larlarlee

SNAPCHAT: Laura88lee

TWITTER: LAURA88LEE





All Rights Reserved © 2019, Laura Lee

LauraLee,zaful,zaful haul,zaful try on haul,zaful review,zaful clothing haul,zaful bikini haul,is zaful worth it,zaful bikini,try on haul,zaful reviews,best zaful haul ever,bikini,clothing haul,zaful bikini haul 2020,huge zaful haul,try on,zaful first impressions,zaful bikini try on,zaful try-on haul,zaful try on haul 2018,zaful haul 2020,haul,laura lee eryn,eryn weaver,laura lee try on,laura lee eryn weaver,

Post a Comment

0 Comments