Advertisement

Affordability #1 Food & Drinks

Affordability   #1 Food & Drinks Welcome back!
I want to start off with a little series on the affordability of the lifestyle that I am living or at least aiming for. I hear it again and again that people think they are not able to live the way I do but I think that is not quite correct. So here are a few of my habits and efforts to eat and live a healthy and happy life.
This series ONLY focuses on the financial aspects! A video on the life quality will follow very soon.



This first episode focuses on expenses on foods & drinks.
To summarise you can say many people consume a lot of unhealthy foods (junk, fast food, soft drinks) plus are 'lazy' and let other people or factories do the preparation.

I instead try to consume fresh organic produce that I prepare myself (if at all), I don't spend money on even so called high quality animal products and I am aware of even little reoccurring expenses like takeaway coffees, cakes or treats and avoid this trap as often as I can. Cutting any kind of meal, once or twice a day or to do longer fasts, of course also helps to save and long-term it will make the body healthier and more efficient so one needs less food.
Currently I am on a very low budget and still manage to eat mostly whole food raw vegan and organic.



For questions please leave a comment below.


Special thanks to my friend Achim who is helping in different areas of producing these videos!

finances,healthy eating,living on a budget,

Post a Comment

0 Comments