Advertisement

Tv Ads Vs Reality | Guddu Bhaiya

Tv Ads Vs Reality | Guddu Bhaiya Connect with me on my Instagram !



Hello Guys !

I am here again with a new video which is " Advertisement vs Reality " !
In this video, I showed how Indian TV Ads exaggerate itself, but in reality they look totally opposite.

This video is just for the entertainment purpose only.
I hope you enjoy !

Cast -
Vibhu Varshney
Yash Srivastava
Anubhav Golia

Edit by Vibhu Varshney

Managed by Pankaj Sharma

Thank you for watching !

#AdsVsReality #TVAdsVsReality #AdvertisementVsReality

tv ads vs reality,ads reality,ads vs reality,guddu bhaiya,viral video,trending,comedy,funny video,hindi comedy,Advertisement Vs reality,Food in TV ads vs reality,Ads vs real life,Tv ads vs real life,Viral,Hindi comedy,Fun,Funny,Family,Funny Indian videos,Family comedy,Guddu,Guddu bhaiya video,Vibhu varshney,Vibhu video,Guddu Vibhu,Then vs now,Ad vs real,Ads expectation vs reality,

Post a Comment

0 Comments