Advertisement

Try and Trust (Official Music Video) | All My Friends Are Stars ft. Hanna Persson, Edo & Aran Wehby

Try and Trust (Official Music Video) | All My Friends Are Stars ft. Hanna Persson, Edo & Aran Wehby Follow us:
Spotify:
Soundcloud:

How to Support Us:

Paypal


Venmo


CashApp


Try and Trust
All My Friends Are Stars ft. Hanna Persson, Edo & Aran Wehby
Written by Americk Lewis, Nicholas Sosin, Hanna Persson, Edo Dervisic and Aran Wehby
Produced by Hanna Persson, Nicholas Sosin, Americk Lewis
Mixed and Mastered By All My Friends Are Stars
Filmed, Edited, Directed by All My Friends Are Stars
Americk Lewis & Nicholas Sosin







Listen

If You Wanna Be Famous Spread Love Vol 1.
Spotify


Soundcloud


Follow us on Instagram

americk lewis,nicholas sosin,allmyfriendsarestars,amgroupny,new york city,barbados,sweden,gothenburg,positive music,all my friends are stars,unity,unite the people,truth,god,love,we are love,good leaders,advice for musicians,when you smile,gothenburg music,swedish hip hop,new music,lessons for musicians,past present future,my life in the industry,cinematic hip hop,folk hip hop,positive hip hop,uplifting music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments