Advertisement

The JavaScript includes method EXPLAINED in 5 minutes!

The JavaScript includes method EXPLAINED in 5 minutes! In this video, I talk you through the inbuilt JavaScript Method includes(), with a simple theoretical example, and then show you a more complex production example using my game of Candy Crush.

This video is a part of my 'JavaScript Inbuilt Methods Explained' series

I would love to hear your thoughts on my video, so please do reach out to me on YouTube, Twitter ( or Instagram ( :)

Oh and please do Subscribe and hit that bell button! It would mean a lot to me and motivate me to make more videos for you all!

#javascript
#javscript_game

100DaysOfCode,WomenWhoCode,includes(),javascript method,javascript,javascript tutorial for beginners,javascript tutorial,javascript project,javascript methods and functions,javascript methods explained,javascript methods,ania kubow,learn to code,code camp,contains(),web development,javascript (programming language),javascript games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments