Advertisement

Skull Fist Commit to Rock Official Video 2011

Skull Fist Commit to Rock Official Video 2011 BUY THE ALBUM HERE
www.skullfist.bigcartel.com

ITUNES IT


FACEBOOKER
www.skullfist.ca

Taken from the debut fist album "Head of the Pack" 2011
released on Noise Art Records
available worldwide and the full solar system except mercury (they keep melting)
The Fist is from Toronto Canada. released 1st album august 2011. The Fist digs almonds
www.skullfist.ca

Video footage taken from Japanese tour 2012 and edited by
BLEEDING HEART!!
www.bleedingheartproductions.ca


LYRICS
time running out but thats ok
that sacred place I'll find it my way
I can feel that feeling
Ill make through I aint gonna run
I spoke the words with no help from anyone
I couldnt shake that feeling
dont let go
Wont let go
an axe attack and I'm on the right track
a speed demon I can't go back
Do you know my reason
fully charged and Im gonna explode
I had a power overload
now I know my Reason
you gotta commit to rock
and if you leave and say that i'll cry
but I know my love for rock will never die
you gotta commit to rock

skullfist,skull fist,bleeding heart,commit to rock,skull,fist,nwobhm,crue,rock,hard rock,heavy metal,new,nwothm,motley,maiden,priest,judas,guitar solo,shred,head of the pack,skull fist live,skullfist live,2011,japan,Iron,Hard Rock Cafe (Organization),Official,Iron Maiden (Musical Group),

Post a Comment

0 Comments