Advertisement

How The Panasonic S5 Has Made Me a BETTER Videographer

How The Panasonic S5 Has Made Me a BETTER Videographer 0:00 Introduction
0:30 How I was slowing my progress with Sony AF
0:47 Not relying on autofocus
1:01 Letting go of your comfort blanket
2:28 Why MF helps you more than limits you
3:43 DISCLAIMER - Acknowledging how AF is great in some use cases
4:11 Changes in equipment = paying more attention
5:25 Becoming more creative with handheld shooting
7:10 Final thoughts

PANASONIC S5:
UK -
US -

Small Rig Cage For Panasonic S5
UK -
US -

Hello and welcome to your weekly dose of Panasonic S5 Propaganda... if you haven't already noticed - I love this camera!

The reason for making this video is to attempt to dispel the negativity around certain areas of this camera.

I actually thought that I would be limited when I got the Panasonic S5 and instead I actually feel a lot more free than I ever have with my video production.

The S5 is such a powerful camera for video and I know that people know this, but everyone's sitting on the fence due to the fact that there's a lot of worries regarding its AF performance. I don't understand why everyone is so afraid to manual focus!

Don't get me wrong, I was also sitting on that fence for a long time and I was quite worried moving from the Sony AF to Panasonic AF, but the minute I got the Panasonic S5, those thoughts just completely escaped me and this camera just outshines in every single way.

I really hope that this video helps you perceive this camera in a different way. The S5 has many strengths that aren't spoken about and if you just allow a slight change of perspective then you can really make some amazing things using this system.

Thanks for watching - and please subscribe if you haven't done so already!

panasonic s5,panasonic s5 review,auto focus test,better videographer,how the panasonic S5 made me a better videographer,panasonic s5 examples,manual focus,best full frame mirrorless camera,panasonic s5 video,video test,panasonic s5 af,Panasonic S5 video examples,Panasonic Videographer,GH5 video,Panasonic Video,improve skills as videographer,full frame videographer,practice manual focus,Panasonic S5 improved,24-105,L Mount,Autofocus Test,Full review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments