Advertisement

History of the Spin and Throw Disc Golf Method

History of the Spin and Throw Disc Golf Method Here is my history. This is how the Spin and throw method and the Facebook Spin and Throw Disc Golf group came in to existence. I also go through the elements of the method for those that have never been exposed to them.


I am sure there will be people that will try to pick everything I say in this video apart, or say somehow that this is some kind of slight to those mentioned that I disagree with, but I suppose that is inevitable. NOTHING that is said is here is meant as a negative. It is simply the truth of my findings in my pretty long history of teaching disc golf. Backed up by lots and lots of video. LOTS AND LOTS of video...


Thank you to the ones that came before me. We stand on your shoulders. Blake in particular...


Patreon



Spin and throw Facebook


Method

Post a Comment

0 Comments