Advertisement

George Harrison - Got My Mind Set On You (Version II) [Official Music Video]

George Harrison - Got My Mind Set On You (Version II) [Official Music Video] Listen & Buy more of George Harrison’s music here:

Visit the official website and store

Read more about George Harrison's final solo No.1 single:

The Best of George Harrison playlist:

Facebook:
Twitter:

Music video by George Harrison performing Got My Mind Set On You. (C) 2004 Umlaut Corporation, under exclusive licence to Calderstone Productions Limited, a division of Universal Music Group

#GeorgeHarrison #GotMyMindSetOnYou #Vevo #Rock #OfficialMusicVideo

got my mind set on you hd,got my mind set on you by george harrison,got my mind set on you,got my mind set on you audio,got my mind set on you cover,i got my mind set on you,got my mind set on you video,george harrison got my mind set on you video,got my mind set on you youtube,got my mind set on you george harrison,got my mind set on you george harrison live,got my mind set on you george harrison lyrics,got,my,mind,set,on,you,

Post a Comment

0 Comments