Advertisement

Marie Forleo - Everything is Figure Outable

Marie Forleo - Everything is Figure Outable Join me for my first 5 minute book talk - Marie Forleo's "Everything is Figure Outable."

This is the first book talk I have done on my channel. You can get the book here: (Just scroll down)

or here: click the link...

I review how Marie's book has helped me get started in my new journey as a single dad.

Enjoy!

single dads,how to be an awesome single dad,how to be an awesome single mom,figure it out,how can i figure out what i want to do,single dad,single dads with daughters,single dads with sons,divorced dads,single dad positive mindset,divorced dad positive mindset,being a single parent,enjoying parenthood,marie forleo,marie forleo everything is figureoutable,everything is figureoutable,everything is figureoutable summary,who is marie forleo,marie forleo book,

Post a Comment

0 Comments