Advertisement

How to use a sewing machine + Sewing Tips! (Easy for Beginners)

How to use a sewing machine + Sewing Tips! (Easy for Beginners) READ! little mistake in video, turn the hand wheel towards you not forward
TURN YOUR ANNOTATIONS ON :)
all the basics you need to know on how to use a sewing machine! :)
I've been sewing since 2008 when i was 15 years old :)
i will try my very best to answer your questions :)
Timeline
1:15 Parts of machine
1:47 Threading the machine (bobbin facing you)
5:33 Ready to sew
5:58 Locking Stitches(reverse)
6:34 Zigzag stitching
6:50 Tips and tricks
8:53 Why does my needle keep braking?
9:26 Needle Size Chart
9:46 How to change the presser foot
10:16 How to change the needle
12:30 How to change the bobbin (laying flat)

Sewing Machines Used in this Video
Singer Tradition 2250
Singer 4166

My Skirt with Elastic Tutorial


My Facebook Page

My Instagram

Sewing (Hobby),sewing,machine,learn,101,Help,tutorial,hobby,designer,tips,singer,brother,sewing machine,big,need,want,jesus loves you,christian,jcluforever,education,fun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments