Advertisement

How to Escape LOW ELO While Playing Support - League of Legends

How to Escape LOW ELO While Playing Support - League of Legends Learn how to escape low elo while playing support!
Please be sure to like and subscribe if you enjoyed the video!
TWITCH:
DISCORD:
TWITTER:
MERCH:
PATREON:
BECOME A MEMBER:
EMAIL: trevorcrippen@msn.com

SPONSORS
BLUE:

COACHING: Feel free to message me through Twitter, Discord, or Email to book an individual coaching session with me. VOD reviews are $20 and 1 on 1 coaching sessions are $40. All forms of coaching lessons will be available to watch for YouTube Members and Patrons.

ABOUT ME: What's up guys my name Trevor but most people know me as Nasteey. In the real world I'm just a 21 year old college graduate trying to make it in the world. Online I'm a challenger player, support main, and content creator trying to grow in the League of Legends community on Twitch and YouTube. I provide in-depth advice including champion guides, key tips and tricks, and coaching just to name a few. I upload on a fairly inconsistent schedule but I try my hardest to pump out content through it all. With that being said, I would like to briefly thank each and every single one of you for your patience and continued support. It means the world to me.

Editor:
Editor:
Thumbnail Artist:

#Nasteey
#Support
#LowElo
#EloHell
#LeagueofLegends

nasteey,league of legends,support,support lol,how to support,support guide,support tips,support mistakes,common support mistakes,support mistakes lol,tips to climb from support,mistakes low elo supports make,low elo support mistakes,how to climb as support,low elo support,escape low elo,escape low elo as support,elo hell,elo hell support,climb as support,support season 10,lol support,how to carry as support,how to support lol,lol support tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments