Advertisement

Hold Close - Temper (Official Music Video)

Hold Close - Temper (Official Music Video) The official video for Hold Close's single "Temper."

---

Lyrics:

I'm falling back on everything reaching out with broken fingers but there's nothing left for me, but there's nothing left for me.
This empty hole of judgement this place that you call home, I told myself I'd never let this go but that's all I've ever known.
Fuck all the pressure that's pushing down on my head since the day you left with him instead, I'm doing all I can to get over this but it's not the same. I've suffered through a year of hate so give or take, don't do this to me.
Just push it away like you learned from your father, you're the one mistake I've grown too fond of. I can't ignore the anger the memories trigger, I'm not myself I can't control my temper. 
What is it that you can't see? Seeking words that you'll believe, you were everything to me. You everything to me.
Fuck all the pressure that's pushing down on my head since the day you left with him instead, I'm doing all I can to get over this but it's not the same. I've suffered through a year of hate so give or take, don't do this to me.
Please call me back and let me know I've told myself I can't do this alone, but I'm better off on my own. Please call me back and let me know I've told myself I can't do this alone, but I'm better off.
Please call me back and let me know I've told myself I can't do this alone, I can't do this alone. Please call me back and let me know I've told myself I can't do this alone, but I'm better off on my own.

---

Follow Hold Close on social media!

► Twitter:
► Facebook:
► Instagram:

---

Subscribe to our channel for more videos!



Follow Hopeless Records on social media!

► Twitter:
► Facebook:
► Instagram:
► Tumblr:
► Snapchat: @hopelessrecords

---



Hopeless Records,hold close,temper,pop punk,I Was Never Meant To Stay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments