Advertisement

Downside of Freeskiing! *Injuries*

Downside of Freeskiing! *Injuries* Downside of Freeskiing are for sure injuries. In my last run at X-Games Slopestyle, I went big on the last Jump and landed backseat. I hoped that the pain would fade away but after a few days it still hurt. So I had to visit the doctor and I need to take a break from skiing.
Let`s hit 100k SUBSCRIBERS! Support you boy!
See ya next week Peace!

Watch my vlogs here:
Get your AiR-Merch:

Follow me for more here⤵️
Instagram:
Facebook:
TikTok:
Twitter:

Edit by Robin Günther
Instagram:
Website:

Filmed by Gian Ragettli
Instagram:

Comment below if you have any questions.

For business enquires ONLY, contact me here:
Office@andriragettli.com

Andri Ragettli is a Swiss Freeskier and starts in the disciplines Slopestyle and Big Air. He has already won the overall World Cup several times and is currently considered one of the most influential successful freeskiers in the world. In spring of 2017, he also stomped the very first Quad-Cork 1800 and set a world record. Ragettli has also been active as a Vlogger on YouTube since 2018.

#XGames #Injury #Crash #AndriRagettli

Andri Ragettli,Andri Ragettli Vlogs,Freeskiing,Olympic Athlete,xgames,xgames Aspen,Xgames 2021,Andri Ragettli injury,crash xgames,downside of freeskiing,andri ragettli work out,

Post a Comment

0 Comments