Advertisement

CAN | COULD | BE ABLE TO - ENGLISH GRAMMAR

CAN | COULD | BE ABLE TO - ENGLISH GRAMMAR CAN | COULD | BE ABLE TO - Let's look at the rules!

Hi Guys!

In today's lesson, we're looking at CAN, COULD and BE ABLE TO. Just like other modal verbs, CAN and COULD have specific rules which can often be confusing. But don't worry, I break the grammar down into 6 steps: ability, possibility, permission, suggestions, requests and offers.

Can you leave me a comment with an example sentence?

Oh! And here is the link to my video for PAST MODALS.

I hope this lesson is helpful! If it is, give it a 'like'. If you love it, SUBSCRIBE!

If you'd like to see more of my content, you can check out my Instagram:


I can't wait to make another video for you.

Arnel :)

And thank you @SPENCE for the news room sound!

GRAMMAR

Post a Comment

0 Comments