Advertisement

What sort of world is this, anyway?

What sort of world is this, anyway? You might be forgiven for having asked yourself this year what sort of a planet we're living on... and what sort of a human race we are, anyway.

Beware of how you answer those kind of questions: your answers make a big difference in how you experience life and how you move through the world....

You can read more about PRIMALS and the work of Jer Clifton at
Music: Luminescence by Trevor Kowalski at epidemicsound.com

Join my mailing list and ask your own question:


You can also follow me and see my own sewing on Instagram:


Your letters and cards are welcome at Mr Worth's old place.
7 Rue de la Paix
Paris 75002
France

If you're in the UK, I also have an address here:
1 Northumberland Avenue
Trafalgar Square
London
WC2N 5BW
United Kingdom

Please don't send parcels - the fees to have them imported/forwarded to me are expensive! Contact me first if it's something special or important.

Thank you, thank you, to everyone who has sent something to me. It is deeply valuable to read your words in your own handwriting and hold them in my hands. It helps me to connect to who you really are, and what you really need from me. I read, enjoy and treasure every one. Thank you.

motivation,mental health,sewing,costuming,dressmaking,cosplay,happiness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments