Advertisement

The most effective weapon of World War Two

The most effective weapon of World War Two Get your first audiobook free when you try Audible for 30 days. Visit or text 'Lindybeige' to 500 500. It is possible that the most effective weapon of World War Two was British. Who would have guessed?

Support me on Patreon:

Picture credits:

Panzerfaust image
By Bundesarchiv, Bild 101I-710-0371-20 / Gronefeld, Gerhard / CC-BY-SA 3.0, CC BY-SA 3.0 de,

88mm flak gun image
Bundesarchiv, Bild 101I-443-1574-26 / Zwilling, Ernst A. / CC-BY-SA 3.0 [CC BY-SA 3.0 de (

Apache helicopter image by Julian Herzog.

Buy the music - the music played at the end of my videos is now available here:

More weapons and armour videos here:

Lindybeige: a channel of archaeology, ancient and medieval warfare, rants, swing dance, travelogues, evolution, and whatever else occurs to me to make.

▼ Follow me...

Twitter: I may have some drivel to contribute to the Twittersphere, plus you get notice of uploads.

Facebook: (it's a 'page' and now seems to be working).

Google+: "google.com/+lindybeige"

website:


weapon,war,battle,soldiers,tactical,psychology,crocodile,flame,thrower,flamethrower,tank,churchill,british,world,two,ww2,wwii,WWII,effective,victory,winning,decisive,bunker,defence,defense,attack,army,panzerfaust,

Post a Comment

0 Comments