Advertisement

Possibility - Tiffany Alvord (Official Video) (Original)

Possibility - Tiffany Alvord (Official Video) (Original) Get my new album #LEGACY :) It's finally here!!: Thanks for the love & support!! :)Support more music videos by getting this on iTunes:
Listen FREE on Spotify :)

My CD is now available on my website :D -
(I'm also personally signing the CD's)
Thanks for the support :)

Hey guys! So some of you may have heard this song before from when I first posted it. I'm so excited to finally have an official music video for this song!! If you've ever wondered if there was a possibility between you and someone else, this song is for you ;) Thanks for watching!

~Tiffany

I also want to give a big thanks to Ryan for making this music video for me! I love how it turned out & he did such an awesome job! You can see some of his other work here:

I also want to thank my friend Jordan for playing the "love interest" in the video. He's an awesome guy & I had fun having him be apart of it.

------My Links-------
Connect with me ;)

Facebook:
Twitter:
Facebook App:

TIFFANY,ALVORD,TIFFANYALVORD,WORLD,FIRST,SECOND,OFFICIAL,MUSIC,VIDEO,ORIGINAL,SONG,POSSIBILITY,MY,DREAM,ALBUM,RELEASE,PREMIER,NEW,HIT,SINGER,SONGWRITER,PERFORMING,PIANO,GUITAR,ACOUSTIC,COVER,COVERS,THE,REASON,IS,YOU,LOVE,SINGLE,ITUNES,SIGNED,LYRICS,TYPICAL,UNSURE,COULD,IT,BE,FEELING,SCARED,YOUNG,TEEN,ARTIST,

Post a Comment

0 Comments