Advertisement

First Week with a Newborn Baby -- Tips & Things I Wish I Knew.

First Week with a Newborn Baby -- Tips & Things I Wish I Knew. Our baby is 1 week old and this time around things have been wayyyy easier than they were with Eloise. Here are some of the tips I have for caring for a newborn baby. These are the things I wish I knew when I had my first baby. I hope they are helpful for you!

I have added links to products on Amazon that may make your first week as a new mom a little easier to manage! I'm not partial to any of these brands but I'm putting things I like so even if you end up with a similar product but different brand I feel like it would still help :)

Check out our new store at:

@verygoodmothersclub

See you on instagram!
@jess_hover

Baby Products:

Swaddles:
muslin swaddle:

Baby Clothes:
Mebie Baby (Double zipper/zips from the bottom):
The Simple Folk:

Pacifiers:
Pacifier:
Clip:

Diapers, Wipes & Shampoo:
Hello Bello Diapers ($15 OFF):

Car seat:
Uppa Baby Mesa:
Winter seat cover:

Nursing Spot:
Rocking Chair:
Boppy Pillow:

Place for the baby to hang out:
Swing:
Bouncer:
Dock-A-Tot:

Baby Bed:
Snoo:
More affordable bassinet:

Baby Newborn Kit:


Bottles:
Dr. Browns:
Como Tomo:

Breast Pump:
Haakaa:
Portable Electric Pump:
Cheaper Electric Pump:

Baby Monitor:
Owlet (Wifi camera):
Eufy:
Nanit:

Baby Bath:
Griper Water:
Stroller:

Carriers:
Ergo 360 baby carrier:
Ring Sling:

Swado swaddle:
Halo sleep sack:
Zipadeezip:
Sound Machine:
Baby Toys: KiwiCo:

Check out our new store:

@verygoodmothersclub

See you next week! Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already!
@jess_hover
@shaunhover

Video filmed and edited by @bprins

first week with a newborn,newborn,baby,first week postpartum,what i wish i knew,how to,motherhood,day in the life with a newborn,newborns first week,vlog,loeppkyslife,week with a newborn,newborn baby,1 day old baby,1 week old baby,newborn vlog,first week with a newborn vlog,first week with a newborn baby,day in the life with a newborn baby,week in the life with a newborn baby,newborn tips,new mom,first baby,new baby,natural birth,Jess hover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments