Advertisement

Buying an ATV, painting the house + Llamas meet horses! || Day in our Hobby Farm Life!

Buying an ATV, painting the house + Llamas meet horses! || Day in our Hobby Farm Life! Buying an ATV, painting the living room, letting the llamas out to pasture + dog training! Just another day in our "hobby farm" life :)

Mentioned in today's vlog!
Blue Sweater:
My flannel:
My Sunglasses:
Benjis black check coat:
Benjis Beanie:
Millie’s Coat:
Millie’s Hat:
Millie’s Boots:
My Beanie:
My Black LL Bean Jacket:
Leopard Headband:
Blue Sweater:

✨✨✨Order My New Book Below!!!! ✨✨✨
Amazon:

🎥 My Lifestyle Channel:

To keep up with our journey in real time- be sure to follow us over on IG:

💲RAKUTEN $ How I get cash back while shopping online ➡️

(it's seriously the best y'all!, get $10 in your account when you use my link to sign up!)

SHOP NOONDAY


O U R T O D A Y . C O M S E G M E N T :


Shop My A M A Z O N store:


★ Where else can you find us?
INSTAGRAM -

BLOG- www.thisgatherednest.com

TWITTER -

FACEBOOK -

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: vp@tbhonestsocial.com

llamas,horses,hobby farm,mini farm,family farm,homesteading,learning to homestead,this gathered nest,angela braniff,

Post a Comment

0 Comments