Advertisement

an explanation why i look like this (kind of)

an explanation why i look like this (kind of) Hello hi! Mei here.

Thanks for stopping by and listen to me ramble a little about my tattoos.
I'm in progress of filming an in-depth tattoo tour but there's a lot of explanation and I want to make it as aesthetic as possible. However, in the meantime hopefully these answers your questions about my tattoos!

INSTAGRAM: @meicrosoft
TWITTER aka my finsta: @meicrosoft_

Q/A:
What camera do I use to film with?
Canon T5i
What do I use to edit?
iMovie
What colour contacts am I wearing?
i-Con Queen Europe Grey lenses
Where are my earrings from?
They are regular small hoop earrings that I clipped a necklace onto!

meicrosoft,meipang,mei,tattoo,tattootag,makeup,alternative,tattootour,asian,bald,shaved head,mei pang,tag,tattoo tour,tattoo tag,

Post a Comment

0 Comments