Advertisement

5 WAYS to Create a Focal Point in Art (2020)

5 WAYS to Create a Focal Point in Art (2020) 5 Ways to Create a Focal Point in Art (2020)

One of the most powerful techniques in successful painting is not only know ing how to render focal points, but knowing how to use them effectively. Join me in this lesson where I will break down the 5 different techniques for using focal points and take your art to the next level.

PLEASE....Subscribe to my channel and Patreon Page for more pastel and painting video demos and tips!

▽ My Patreon Page πŸ‘‡


▽ Visit my Website πŸ‘‡:


▽ My Instagram Link πŸ‘‡


▽ My Painting Blog πŸ‘‡


▽ My Facebook Page πŸ‘‡


▽ Facebook Group πŸ‘‡"Monet Cafe' Art Group"


▽ Monet Cafe' Artists Bracelets (from Etsy Store)πŸ‘‡


▽ My Book on AmazonπŸ‘‡"The Mountain Queen":

art lessons,painting lessons,pastel painting,pastel painting basics,pastel painting beginners,pastel painting demonstration,pastel painting flowers,pastel painting for beginners,pastel painting impressionist style,pastel painting landscapes,pastel painting lessons,pastel painting techniques,pastel painting tutorial,art lessons for beginners,free pastel painting lessons,pastel painting for beginners step by step,how to create focal point in art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments