Advertisement

(2020) FIX YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY FUNDS TO DISTRIBUTE ERROR IN ROBLOX GROUP

(2020) FIX YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY FUNDS TO DISTRIBUTE ERROR IN ROBLOX GROUP ↡Important↡
You need premium to set items on sale and sell items. If you don't have premium, create a role in your group and add "Configure group items" perm at "roles" section and give that role to a premium user so they can configure any existing item in your group store. Please watch the whole video to not miss out any important notes.

Share this video if you love it! If you really enjoy my content, subscribe!

DONATE PLEASE (DM me on discord Starlight#7272 to request the role):
1. Buy any 3 shirt to get supporter role both on roblox group and discord server.
2. Donate a minimum amount of 100 rbx. You will get a friend request from me and the god donator rank in group.
3. Buy these 2 fancy shirts to get fashionable rank in roblox group!
[
[
4. Receive plant savior role in my roblox group and on discord if you buy this
Shirt

Follow me: patreon.com/officialnozo
┅↓Join my roblox group↓┅


┅↓Check out some cool gaming channels↓┅


┅↓Join my discord server↓┅

●Music used in this video: FLOW - tubebackr [Vlog No Copyright Music]
Editor I use: Wondershare FIlmora9
Recorder: Bandicam
#roblox

add robux to roblox group,

Post a Comment

0 Comments