Advertisement

The Symbolism of Doors | and the sort of feelings they express

The Symbolism of Doors | and the sort of feelings they express Basically, door can be powerful images in a lot of art, film, literature. Whether intended or not, they can end up expressing a lot of our feelings. I don't know anything about art but I do find symbols interesting, so I thought I'd ramble on about doors. Whether the ramble actually led anywhere, that's as debatable as ever.

Background Video: Dave's Walks -
Music: Jonny Easton - Aurora
Thankyou to my patrons: CapoXproductions, Daniel Coetzer, Life'sGoodThings, JP N, Creutz, mopple-the-whale, Rodney Owen, Grace Chan, Lucyfer, Dani Bragaglia, Max Campbell, Samara Soucy, and a special thankyou to Brian Neubert and Devin.

Patreon link -
Discord link -
#doors #symbolism

doors,symbolism,art theory,symbols,video essay,explained,analysis,art symbols,door symbolism,gates,paintings,photography,

Post a Comment

0 Comments