Advertisement

the strokes (why is it so) Hard To Explain REACTION

the strokes (why is it so) Hard To Explain REACTION Poise!

~Follow Me~
Instagram: ichooseyoukeeganchu
Twitter: @KeeganLewis
My Band Has New Songs:
My Band's Spotify:
My Band's Bandcamp:
Like My Band's Facebook:
My TikTok: @Keeganchu
Trevor's TikTok: @sawyersew

Personnel:
- some Thumbnails made by Trevor, check out his Fiverr if your interested in getting thumbnails or album artwork made:
- many beats and instrumentals provided by Vizer, check his awesome music out:

check out my brother's awesome content as well:

[Reminder: i do not take myself seriously]

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All clips and videos belong to their respective owners.

#TheStrokes #TheStrokesIsThisIt

0:00 undoing my wrongdoing!
2:03 Reaction part one - Staggering!
2:46 robotic hammering?
3:02 Reaction part two - I don't see it that way!
3:41 snappy production?
4:12 Reaction part 3 - explode or implode??
5:59 unique emotion!
6:31 Reaction part 4 - one last chorus!
7:06 I'd like to thank...

arctic monkeys arabella,the weeknd hit single,arctic monkeys live r u mine,the strokes reptilia music video,cage the elephant new album,cage the elephant hit song,the 1975 hit song,the 1975 new song,the 1975 full album,alex turner new song,alex turner new album,

Post a Comment

0 Comments