Advertisement

My BOYFRIEND went to the store and came back 5 YEARS LATER

My BOYFRIEND went to the store and came back 5 YEARS LATER Subscribe

Hello. My name is Jess, and I have a story about how human selfishness can destroy the lives of many people. And also about the fact that not all the people disappear forever.
I met Nick at college. We sat together on the first lesson, and then it all happened on its own. After the classes, we walked home together. He lived in practically the nearest quarter. All the content for the tests were taught together. At the laboratory tests we were paired with each other, and in the end we decided not to resist the inevitable - they just became a couple.
Absolutely everybody, including the teachers perceived us as one person. Even self-ratings were given to both at once. And, when one of us was sick, they noted by the presence of the rest one. Anyway, we were kinda twins, but not relatives.
I can’t say our relations were too much romantic or something like that. For me personally, these relations were more like we were friends, but with some privileges and plans for the future. Anyway, I think this is correct – when the relationships are built on the friendship, and not on chemistry, which disappears with the time.

Watch more videos:



animated story,Teen Stories,true stories,storytime,actually happened stories,dory story,story time,short animation,My Story Animated,problems,teen stories,teenagers,life story,reddit stories,youtube stories,video stories,teens,boyfriend,missing,after 5 years,my boyfriend went missing,the missing,lost boyfriend,school,came back,disappearance,loss,miss,came back after 5 years,love,relationship,relationships,relationship problems,

Post a Comment

0 Comments