Advertisement

its FALL time. college edition.

its FALL time. college edition. Shop on The RealReal and get $25 off your first purchase and 20% off select items with code REAL:

I hope you felt the fall vibes in this video despite living in the worst state for fall LOL. It has been a year of enjoying the little things and I get so much joy from decorating for fall! The space you surround yourself in effects you and I love to create a space I enjoy being in!

LINK FOR THE SHIRT:


Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat: elliethumannn (add me I finally made one wahooo)
Can’t believe I’m saying this but.... follow my.... tiktok:
email me your favorite organizations: elliethumannorganizations@gmail.com

Music by Cults - Ever -
Music by Mark Generous - Luscious -
Music by The Colonies - More Than Fine -
Music by HOAX - Indian Summer -
Music by VALNTN - Mona Lisa -





thanks for watching!!!!



Ellie

college,college vlog,dorm vlog,Ellie thumann,fall vlog,university vlog,university,college student,day in my life,fall day in my life,fall college,university of arizona,decorate vlog,decorate dorm,dorm transformation,dorm tour,college tour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments