Advertisement

Important Protection for my KIA SELTOS 2020 | Ceramic Coating

Important Protection for my KIA SELTOS 2020 | Ceramic Coating Watch in this video:
CERAMIC COATING ON MY KIA SELTOS
Here I'm getting Ceramic Coating done on my one month old Kia Seltos. It is being done on a very good store located in New Delhi. Hope you'll like the video :)

Store: Masters Car Care
Address: U-15, Westend Convention, Distt. Centre, Janak-Puri, Behind Piccadily Hotel, New Delhi-110058
CONTACT: 9310195700

😎Instagram: @arunpanwarx

About Me:
Hey, I am Arun from Palwal, Haryana (HR 30). Student of BCA and currently owning a Baleno 2019 Petrol and Kia Seltos Diesel 2020.
Contact via Email : arunpanwarx@gmail.com

धन्यवाद 🙏🏼 for being here.

Baleno 2020,Kia Seltos 2020,Kia Seltos Ceramic Coating,Kia Seltos 2020 ceramic,Baleno of Arun Panwar,Kia Seltos of Arun Panwar,Kia Seltos ceramic coating price,Kia Seltos ceramic coat price,ceramic coating car,ceramic coating car price in india,2020 Kia Seltos ceramic,New Protection on my KIA SELTOS 2020,Ceramic coating price car,Kia Seltos Ceramic coating delhi,Baleno car,

Post a Comment

0 Comments