Advertisement

I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED...... || HEALTH UPDATE & MINI CHRISTMAS DECOR HAUL || RAW VLOG

I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED...... || HEALTH UPDATE & MINI CHRISTMAS DECOR HAUL || RAW VLOG I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED..... // HEALTH UPDATE & MINI CHRISTMAS DECOR HAUL // RAW VLOG

Hello Everyone! I hope you are well?

So this is a little bit of a different video for my channel it is a raw vlog, I have been diagnosed on my most recent hospital appointment and I thought I would let you all know the outcome... It may be a slight shock to some because I have only ever mentioned this very briefly on my channel. I don't just talk about my health update in this vlog I also talk about my living room and what I want to do with it aswell as show you a mini Christmas decor haul.

Thank you for watching this video, I hope this video hasn't affected you in anyway and I am going to link below places to contact if you are struggling with your mental health in these uncertain times we are living in! But please remember you can chat to me or just chat to anyone about your feelings and emotions it will help!

MY INSTAGRAM -
@chevonnebreslin
@mummyvloggerathome

Love you all so much! Thank you again for all of your support on my channel it really does mean so. much to me!! Take care, stay well and I hope you have a lovely week! Always remember YOU GOT THIS!!! XXXXXXXXX

HELP & SUPPORT -

MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT HELP -
MIND -

PKD SUPPORT -



(DISCLAIMER - This video may be triggering for you if you are suffering with anything right now the most important thing to do is talk to someone and ask for help. I have provided links above if you need any further support with any of the things I have spoken about in this video.)

diagnosis,diagnosed,mummy vlogger,mum vlogger,diagnosed with a kidney disease,mri scan,mri result,mental health,mental health awareness,pkd,polycystic kidney disease,kidney disease,chronic kidney disease,anxiety,health update,health story,storytime,my story,polycystic kidney disease symptoms,raw vlog,day in the life,vlog,weekly vlog,health vlog,health update vlog,raw day in the life,kidney cyst,kidney stones,kidney transplant,liver cysts,christmas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments