Advertisement

I Collabed With a Local YouTube Channel! 👴🏻Our Grandfather Story

I Collabed With a Local YouTube Channel! 👴🏻Our Grandfather Story Being a shy and awkward guy, it was a rare opportunity to collaborate with a different YouTube channel. Our Grandfather Story reached out to me to appear in their show so I shot the behind-the-scenes and even asked them some questions about my country. The Bukit Timah Railway hike is under construction so take note if you are going! Huat ah!

We filmed a video on their channel too! Check it our from here:


Thank you to Wenqi and Jia Ling. Huat!

😃Subscribe:
🎥Watch - Funniest Video I’ve Made:

👕Merch Links:
SE Asia |
USA & EU |
Japan |

Follow me on social medias!
📸Instagram
🐦Twitter

Business Enquiries
✉️ghib.ojisan@gmail.com
You are welcome to send fan mails but I may not be able to respond to all of them. But I immensely appreciate your support. Thank you!

#Singapore #BukitTimah

じぶりおじさん,ジブリおじさん,シンガポール,ジブおじ,Ghibli,Ojisan,Singapore,新嘉坡,新加坡,OGS,Our Grandfather Story,collab,Bukit Timah Railway,trek,hike,old bukit timah railway station,ハイキング,コラボ,トレッキング,ブキティマ,旧ブキティマ駅,

Post a Comment

0 Comments