Advertisement

I can’t deny these feelings I feel any longer ✨Twinflames ❤️✨

I can’t deny these feelings I feel any longer ✨Twinflames ❤️✨ Thank you for coming to watch my videos! All the support means the world to me. My readings are timeless (for time is an illusion) so if you are pulled to watch it at any time and it resonates to you then they are meant for you. Please like share and subscribe and hit the bell notification there to be notified on my next video🥰

✨Email me at Healinglighttarot1111@gmail.com to inquire about a personal reading or message me in my group if you’ve already joined us there🥰❤️

✨✨For those wanting to support my time in giving these messages with a donation I’m so very grateful for each and everyone of you 🥰✨✨



✨Seeking posts of spirituality, love, life and healing search me on Instagram and my private Facebook group at ✨Healing Light Tarot 1111 ✨

We all fear the things we don’t know fully about. So what is Tarot exactly? Tarot is a beautiful practice that serves as a conduit to the higher self/soul (unconscious) and the consciousness (ego). It helps to reveal and illuminate what is unconscious whether it be events, situations, or people who have (or will have) bearing on our lives in a significant way. It helps with clarity and facilitates movement forward in your life with greater understanding. It offers spiritual guidance with regard to those thoughts, emotions, decisions, events, people, or patterns revealed, but it is always our choice (free will) to reflect further on the guidance we receive or to disregard it all together. It’s to help understand a possible cause for previous choices and what can be possibly done to change those dynamics and understand your life process and soul evolution to make better choices moving ahead for yourself. Through illumination, Tarot helps reflect those thoughts or actions already taken (past), in process (present), or as the potential result (future) if we continue in a certain particular direction. It’s a deeply profound craft that has been used for hundreds of years. Tarot cards are said to have likely originated in northern Italy during the late 14th or early 15th century. The oldest surviving set, known as the Visconti-Sforza

❤️✨

Post a Comment

0 Comments