Advertisement

Buying House at 16 years old! (Update on the House...)

Buying House at 16 years old! (Update on the House...) The house has come a long way! hope you guys have enjoyed the ride so far. I kinda wish I filmed more of the progress this summer but it is what it is! Hope you guys like it so far!

Thanks So Much For Watching!

Best Hunting Motor Ever!- USE CODE: FishNmore for $100 bucks off!

C&S FishNmore Calls- use code Fishnmore for 20%off

My favorite duck hunting waders-

comment what you would like to see next!

6th Sense Fishing -USE CODE FNM10

WaterLandCo Sun Glasses (USE MY CODE PLEASE “FNM10”)
My Favorite Pair!
Go Catch More Fish!!!!

Wanna Help FishNmore In a Bigger Way? Donate/Sponsor a video Here-

Big Bite Fish Houses Call Greg! +1-(612)-919-6559
7440 W 126th St. Savage MN 55378
Click the link-

Kickass Beef jerky-

Send Me Stuff- 97 Beaulieu St W, Motley, MN, 56466 P.O. Box 96

LYN-
Use Code- FISHNMORE50 for 50%off your first spool!!!
Use code FISHNMORE10 for 10%off

My Favorite Mr. Buddy Heater-

Clam outdoors-

My favorite fish house-

My favorite panfish jig-

Tip ups-

Sick Camping Bags-

KastKing Fishing Knives-

Kastking Cutthroat 7" Stainless Steel Pliers-

My Camera Gear-

Click This Link When Shopping On Amazon For ANYTHING Thanks!

My social media
Instagram-
Facebook-

Subscribe to my friends!

Brandon
Youtube-
Instagram-

Brok
YouTube-
Instagram-

Nick
Youtube-
Instagram-

Sobi
Youtube-
Instagram-

Marv
Youtube-
Instagram-

Josh
Youtube-
Instagram-

house,house tour,update on house,duck hunting,goose hunting,fishing,fishnmore,16 years old,kid buys house,buying house at 16,lucky,kid buys,rich kid,fishing house,famous people house,Call Me Karizma,karizma,gloomy cult,gloomy,best day ever,hunting,walleye fishing,ice fishing,early ice 2020,ice fishing 2021,new house,giant house,lunkerstv,smack em outdoors,Minndak outdoors,flair,fishing with flair,apbassing,sobi,mav,YouTube house,youtuber,fyp,epic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments